Wednesday 14 August 2013

Bespoke Monogram Jewellery

I am a fan of all things personalised. From gift wrappers, to note cards, anything I can add a personal touch to I've got to have! Surely you can imagine my excitement when I learnt about jewellery designer Elena Bautista's monogram collection.

Monograms are so  timeless, I couldn't wait to add some to my accessory collection. I decided on ordering the 18 carat yellow gold-plated medium monogram necklace, and it turned out so well! Unlike other monogram jewellery offered out there, Elena's pieces are handmade by skilled artisans. You will notice how special they are when you feel its "heaviness". I loved my necklace so much that I ended up ordering more to give to friends as gifts.



I couldn't wait to share this fabulous find with everyone else in Singapore so we are finally making them available in the sunny city state exclusively through VZV Home and Fashion!

The capsule collection includes the following pieces:


For orders or enquiries, email vzvaccessories@gmail.com.

Happy shopping!




5 comments:

  1. Best Bespoke Jewellers in Singapore and Top Bespoke Jewelers in Singapore at very cheapest price. Lesprecieux is well known place for Bespoke Jewellers in Singapore and Top Bespoke Jewelers for a long time.
    Bespoke Jewellers in Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are the best in Singapore for offering engagement rings which is made by Pink Sapphire, Visit us for getting more information about buying Pink Sapphire Engagement Rings Singapore
    Pink Sapphire Engagement Rings

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are the best in Singapore for offering engagement rings which is made by Pink Sapphire, Visit us for getting more information about buying Pink Sapphire Engagement Rings Singapore
    Pink Sapphire Engagement Rings

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are the best in Singapore for offering engagement rings which is made by Pink Sapphire, Visit us for getting more information about buying Pink Sapphire Engagement Rings Singapore
    Pink Sapphire Engagement Rings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find wide range of loose round blue sapphires, Blue Sapphire Engagement Rings, Round Blue Sapphire Engagement Rings from authentic online Jewely store Lesprecieux.com, with quality product & ontime delivery.
    Blue Sapphire Engagement Rings

    ReplyDelete